Co-coordinate with backend application layers team like IBM IIB, JAVA etc Co-ordinating with internal App owners and External customers . Executing External Customer Integrations Troubleshooting and Monitoring Mechanisms in Data Power Implement the logging framework in Data power Managing Data Power Environments DC/DR/UAT Managing DR Drills of various applications. OAuth Implementation Managing Upgradation of data power appliances as per latest available firmware version.
- Experience setting up, architecting and configuring IBM API Connect suite (API Manager / Developer Portal / Toolkit / MicroGateway / DataPower as API Gateway in multiple hybrid environments and form factors.
- Experience architecting APIs and API management systems.
- Experience implementing API security (API encryption / authentication / JWT / OAuth / SAML / API authentication / application authentication and authorization / DataPower AAA features / LDAP).
- Experience designing and implementing APIs.
- Experience deploying, architecting and managing services in public / private / hybrid clouds (IBM BlueMix / AWS / Azure) 6Experience deploying systems using containers (Docker / Kubernetes).
- Experience configuring DataPower IDG physical and virtual appliances in integration and security roles.
- Experience architecting and deploying DataPower gateways in multiple network zones (DMZ/cloud).
- Experience troubleshooting deployments and traffic on DataPower Gateways through multiple networks in hybrid environment.
- Java script / NodeJS development experience 11Security / cryptography development experience (crypto and signature algorithms / access management / identity federation).
- Experience in implementing /exposing microservices, web services and APIs 13DataPower development experience (XSLT and GatewayScript).
- Must have a bachelors degree.